Sunday, September 28, 2008

ATTENTION STERLING FANS IN OKLAHOMA

This is a reminder that the Sterling College soccer teams play at Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond OK on Tuesday, September 30th at 5:00 pm for the women's game and 7:00 pm for the men's game.

The soccer field is at the back or north side of the Oklahoma Christian campus.


Oklahoma Christian's website has the following directions to the campus:


Oklahoma Christian University is easy to find. OC is located on Memorial Road just one mile east of the Broadway Extension and two miles west of I-35.

From Wichita, KS: Follow I-35 South to Edmond. Exit and turn west on Memorial Road.

From Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX: Follow I-35 North to Oklahoma City. Take the Broadway Extension (also called I-235 and Highway 77) to Edmond. Exit and turn east on Memorial Road.

From Amarillo, TX: Follow I-40 West to Oklahoma City. Take the Broadway Extension (also called I-235 and Highway 77) to Edmond. Exit and turn east on Memorial Road.

From Little Rock, AR: Follow I-40 West to Oklahoma City. Take I-35 North to Edmond. Exit and turn west on Memorial Road.

From Will Rogers World Airport: Follow Airport Road to I-44. Travel north and east on I-44 to the Broadway Extension (also called I-235 and Highway 77). Continue north to Edmond. Exit and turn east on Memorial Road.

From Tulsa/Springfield, MO: Continue on the Kilpatrick Turnpike when the H.E. Bailey Turnpike ends (The Kilpatrick Turnpike costs $1). Exit on Eastern. Turn right on Eastern (north). Turn Right on Memorial Road, which is the first light. Oklahoma Christian will be on your left.

From the Kilpatrick Turnpike: Exit on Eastern. Turn North. Turn Right on Memorial Road, which is the first light. Oklahoma Christian will be on your left.

.

No comments: